Please note that the escape room reviews are based on a single person’s opinion, on one particular day, only. Your experiences and perspectives may differ.
The scoring rubric is as follows:
- Overall impression and experience ( /5)
- Key Features ( / 5)
- Guest service ( /1)
- Creativity ( /1)
- Puzzles ( /1)
- Set and decor ( /1)
- Room reset/functionality ( /1)
50% of the score is from the gestalt feel of the “overall impression and experience” (a score between 1 to 5). Each of the remaining key features are scored as follows:
- 0/1: below average in comparison to other escape rooms
- 0.5/1: average in comparison to other escape rooms
- 1/1: above average in comparison to other escape rooms
Therefore, the total score is out of 10. The minimum score is 1; everyone gets at least 1 point!